Walnut - Fresh Raw
Fresh raw Walnuts have a crunchy, soft, buttery and milky flavor. Fresh walnuts are white inside the hard nut which is covered by a bright green outer layer.
The green outer shell gets darkened as it gets exposed to air and can discolor your hands. Just peel away the green skin using gloves and then break the hard shell to get to tasty fresh nut inside.
**Very limited supply this year, first come first served! DO NOT MISS YOUR CHANCE! We start shipping orders for this item on Monday September 21st, 2020. **
1. Ever notice that a walnut looks like the two hemispheres of the brain? Well it just so happens they were made that way for good reason; they are excellent for cognitive function and memory support!!! Research also shows that walnuts can improve depression.
2. They are rich in polyunsaturated fats, which lower bad cholesterol while keeping good cholesterol intact. Walnuts also lower blood pressure. Between these two benefits, walnuts may reduce your risk of heart disease.
3. Walnuts are anti-inflammatory. This provides benefits to anyone with chronic pain, such as those suffering from arthritis or fibromialgia.
4. Research has shown that walnuts help prevent breast cancer and slow tumor growth.
5. Walnuts contain the highest levels of popyphenolic antioxidants of any edible nut, making it a fierce free-radical scavenger.
6. Walnuts help keep your skin and hair healthy and prevents dryness.
7. Men: super-charge your fertility. Two handfuls of walnuts per day have been shown to increase the motility, vitality, and morphology of sperm.
8. Eat walnuts, lose weight. The fat, protein, and fiber of walnuts contribute to a sense of satiety, reducing your urge to snack on junk food.
The fats found in walnuts have been shown to assist the body in using fat stores as an energy source. And when you get the good fats in your diet, you’ll find that you are not craving bad fats quite as much, such as potato chips or fried foods.
Enjoy with fresh bread and cheese or just by itself. They are a hard to find seasonal product. In Iran and the Middle East fresh walnuts are a common snack in season.
**The green skin can easily discolor fingers/clothes so handle with care!** **Minimum purchase is two pounds** **Two day shipping method is recommended to preserve maximum possible freshness**
|Persian Name||فال گردو تازه|